Day 64

Today I experimented with machine stitching into printed khadi paper, starting with these prints I’d made of jugs:

IMG_2165

IMG_2164

IMG_2162

IMG_2163

The biggest thing I learned here was to make sure I only picked up one piece at a time! I accidentally stitched my first two together, perforating the papers and I had to unpick. Luckily these were my tester pieces.

While I had the machine threaded up with suitable colours, I added some machine stitching to this collage:

IMG_2166

I’m pleased with how it’s going so far. I had to stop as I’d reached the end of the green thread and dinner was ready.

Advertisements

One thought on “Day 64

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s