Today, we spent time with friends, enjoying a tasty roast dinner and going for a walk around Sandwell Valley Country Park – I really need to go back there with a camera one day.
When I got home, I spent some time sorting 29 woodblock stamps, which had been purchased by my Embroiderers’ Guild, into three sets for our lending library:
I took rubbings of each set – the plan is to print them on the front of drawstring bags to lend them out in, and I wanted to make sure they’d fit:
I then did some rubbings in my own sketchbook:
This next one is white neocolour 1 crayon, which you can just about see through the dye. I hope this will resist future paint and dye:
It’s the leaf shape in brown on the third of the rubbing pages, and there are four of them across the page.
I also did a bit of colouring in: