Day 96

Today I got up early and did some Gelli printing, using a lemon from Saturday night’s G&T which had been drying out to make it perfect for printing.



My husband had a lovely cotton shirt which had torn, so I soaked it in soda ash, and cut the back panel out:



Here it is all printed up.











I also put some printing down in my sketchbook:





I decorated the back of my new sketchbook with excess paint on the roller:



And then I rolled off the last of the paint,using stencils on part finished collage paper and in my sketchbook:











Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s