Day 112

Today was a bit more Bokhara couching on the square I started last night. It has moved on a bit!

 

(I finished the wide section and started the new narrow one, one the middle) 

Day 111

I did some more hand stitching on Phosphene I, some Bokhara couching in long lines to emphasise another machine stitched cross. I plan to go round the rest of the square soon:

  

Day 109

Today, we spent the day with a friend, helping her get ready for her wedding. We production lined our way through 8 sets of four wings, and I helped burn holes in the tights covering the wire frame on one set, and spray painted a set, with stencils. No pics, because I forgot to take any, but it was enjoyable.

Day 108

Today I finished the crosses across the top of the wallhanging:

   

 

Here are all four of them:

 

I love how the kantha subtly textures the fabric, and how relaxing it is to stitch.

I’ve decided to call it Phosphene I, after the colours I sometimes see when I close my eyes, which are apparently phosphenes

And this is it run though Aviary, changing the colour slightly: