Today, I did a lot of sewing, however none of it was very creative! I’m helping with the UK Games Expo at the end of May, looking after all the cloth that the event needs. Today, I pinned 35 metres of white cotton fabric together and sewed it, rather a long task! I’ve still got another 16m or so to do in the week.
My creativity was a bit brief. I mounted yesterday’s embroidery in Margaret’s travelling book, and needed to finish the inspiration page to go with it. I copied the appropriate page from my sketchbook, but it came out a bit flat, so I added lots of colour and pattern with neocolour 1s: