Day 292

I started working on the piece for Polyhedra which I’d done the printing for weeks ago.

  
I got out the large canvas which had lain intimidatingly in a cupboard for a couple of years, and did some maths about how many prints I could fit on the canvas:
  
And then set about cutting my prints down to size:

  
I’m going to cut the figures out of each one, and swap them around, before ironing them onto Vilene interfacing, and adding stitch.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s