I’ve been preparing all of the prints of the iron man for making into a larger piece.
First, I cut all my chosen ones down to size
A lovely stack of prints:
And I’ve continued cutting each of the individual figures out:
5 done this evening, 9 more to go.
I started working on the piece for Polyhedra which I’d done the printing for weeks ago.
I got out the large canvas which had lain intimidatingly in a cupboard for a couple of years, and did some maths about how many prints I could fit on the canvas:
And then set about cutting my prints down to size:
I’m going to cut the figures out of each one, and swap them around, before ironing them onto Vilene interfacing, and adding stitch.
I added colour to another of the drawings today:
I’m pleased with this, only three colours of paint (two of them green!)
Today I added colour to one of yesterday’s sketches, a fungus on a mossy bank:
Another two quick pen sketches today, both based on trees, fungi and lichen at Puzzlewood.
I’ll add some watercolour tomorrow.
I painted the last page of the Puzzlewood 4 layer page today:
Now I need to cut all the holes out.
I also painted this picture, based on this photo: