Yesterday, I made some coffee pot stamps to go with the stencils. They are both double sided, with the positive image on one side, and the negative on the other:
This morning I cut a couple of word stencils to go with the coffee pots; milk and coffee in Italian:
Trying them out with dabbers:
I did some printing with them and the stamps:
The Gelli plate prints were sometimes a bit indistinct, whereas I liked the crisp lines of the directly printed stencils, so I combined them both:
I love the way that dye transforms prints. I had about 6 sketchbooks on the go, so I have lots of lovely prints to work into in the evenings ahead.
Some of the pages in my small sketchbook:
I made this zigzag book and card to use as tip ins in my sketchbooks:
And I started decanting my dyes into pots that are all the same size. Previously they were in miscellaneous jam jars, which got me going using dyes, but wasn’t good for easy storage:
A lovely, long day of making.