Day 93

Today, I decided to experiment with the sand medium I bought last week.

I mixed equal parts sand medium and moulding paste with a spot of black and copper acrylic paints, blending to make this:



I cut a larger (12cm) stencil of my figure, then applied the stencil through it.

First, on black card:





Then on black fabric:



It was easier to get a really thick layer of paste on the card.

Finally, I did a figure and the outline on some fabric paper I’d made previously:



Lovely mucky hands, and the excess on a strip of cloth from my scrap bag, which will get some dye later, then add some interest to a collage..